Monday, July 28, 2014

Easy as Pie Lemonade Pie

Hey guys!
Long time no blog! I've been waiting for things to settle down, and I had to tutor my sister in history, because she's not doing well. Finally though I can share with you my wonderful recipe for lemonade pie...not to brag or anything, but I guarantee it will be a crowd pleaser. :)

(Makes about 6 servings.)

Ingredients:
3/4 cup partially thawed lemonade concentrate or pink lemonade concentrate (If you love pink like me lol)
1 14 oz can of Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
1 package frozen whipped topping, thawed (CoolWhip)
1 graham cracker pie crust

Directions:
Combine lemonade concentrate and condensed milk in bowl. Fold in whipped topping gently until thoroughly mixed. Spoon mixture into pie crust. Chill until ready to serve!
Enjoy!

XOXO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment