Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Fitness Routine + Best Store-Bought Snacks

Hey you guys!

I know that you guys have been wanting more fitness stuff from me, so here it is! I hope we're all continuing that happy healthy lifestyle and keeping in mind our body goals.
So as a reward for completing this workout, I have some snacks on the bottom, for the days when you just can't bear mixing a smoothie or cooking something healthy. I got you!

Battle the Bulge Monday:
(20 seconds of rest in between)
Stretch
30 regular curl-ups
1 minute plank
20 bicycle curl-ups
1 minute side plank
20 regular curl-ups
1 minute side plank
Repeat three times

Amazing Arms Tuesday:
(20 seconds of rest in between)
50 push-ups
1 side plank
50 curls with weight of choice on right arm
1 side plank on left arm
50 curls with weight of choice on left arm
1 side plank on right arm
Repeat twice

Rest Wednesday:
YAY!!!

Cardio Thursday:
Stretch
Run/Walk on either Treadmill or Outside for at least 40 minutes to an hour
NOTE: I am not a good runner, so I try to run for one song, then walk to the next and alternate like that for my run. Comment down below if you want my workout music!

Lean Legs Friday:
Stretch
50 lunges in place, rotating legs each time
1 minute wall sit
30 regular squats
45 second wall sit
30 ballet squats (get into a plie and go up and down regularly)
1 minute pulse squats (get into a squat position and go down more in short bursts)


Yoga Saturday or Sunday:
I know that the weekend is always hectic, so squeeze this routine in one of the two days.
I absolutely love Tone It Up. They're great!
Here's their Love Your Body Routine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygajDhVgkO0

And now to the part we've been waiting for...SNACKS!!!

1. FiberOne Brownies
These are so great for when you have a sweet tooth. They are really a great substitution for brownies, too. I only recommend the fudge one though, because I tried the chocolate chip, and it was DISGUSTING!!! I hated it. I still need to try the lemon one though...

2. Stone-Ground Fig Bars
These are an amazing substitute for the much less healthier Nutri-Grain version. Everything is organic, and it's whole wheat! Which is amazing! Look at my Favorites post for a detailed description.

3. Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips (Nothing but Sea Salt)
I love these pita chips. They are truly a wonderful substitute for Doritos, but you still need to be careful. They are full of carbs and sodium; however, with a bowl of hummus and salsa, they aren't too bad every once in a while. :)

I hope you loved this fitness post. Let me know what you want to see next! Your comments mean the world to me.
XOXO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment