Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Interior Design Plan - Stunning Sapphires

I'm dipping my toe into the ocean of interior design. I'm about to redecorate my room, so I'm sharing one of my plans with you guys! I hope you enjoy! Leave feedback for me in the comments!


Stunning Sapphires Bedroom

Bed:
Preferably white, but any color works

Bedspread: 
White with deep blue peacock (green, brown, pink) accented duvet
Blue-green striped sheets or plain sheets in green, brown, or pink, or paisley sheets

Lighting:
Basic desk lamp with bright blue spray painted base, white shade, optional beads from lampshade
If room, then floor light would be nice, same as desk lamp
On shelves, hang sting of paper lanterns

Floor:
Any floor or carpet will work

Walls:
3 cream colored walls
1 sapphire colored wall

Wall Hanging:
3 different paintings of sapphire flowers (acrylic, watercolour, PrismaColor) in bronze frames
Spell out name in letters painted in blue green paisley design on top

Desk:
Accessorize with clear mason jars filled with blue and green stones or really anything blue or green

Decorations:
Decorative glass vases with different shades of blue bouquets

XOXO,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment